Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner P60H
Dual frequency, Variable Power, Maximum versatility
- Clean tough, mix samples or clean gentle by selecting 37 or 80 kHz
- Control ultrasonic power from 30 to 100%
- Program coarse and fine cleaning at 30-second intervals
- Strip away tenacious contaminants by activating pulse mode
- A full-function digital display all operating parameters
The Best Ultrasonic Cleaner for the Lab or Shop
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of ultrasonic power.
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Accomplish a gamut of tasks with the P60H best ultrasonic cleaner
This is the best ultrasonic cleaner for sale that you can buy for your lab or shop if you need a lot of control over your cleaning or mixing processes. In fact, we don't think you will find anything that provides the wide range of operating parameters you'll find in this 1.5 gallon P60H unit. The microprocessor-controlled generator ensures that your operating conditions will be reproducible day to day, month to month.
In the lab:
For example, place medical and surgical instruments in the mesh basket (available separately) then set the P60H to operate at the 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency to remove contaminants prior to disinfecting or sterilizing. You can use this frequency for mixing, dissolving, dispersing, and degassing samples and HPLC solvents. For delicate cleaning of fragile items such as spectrophotometer cuvettes, to reach into small crevices and blind holes and for other fine instruments or highly finished surfaces use the gentler and quieter 80 kHz frequency.
Unlike standard ultra-sonic cleaners that operate at 35-45 kHz, the P60H set at 80 kHz can clean inside capillary tubes. For other cleaning requirements you can program the unit to automatically switch between 37 and 80 kHz at 30-second intervals. To avoid etching or scratching delicate instruments you can control the power setting from 30 to 100%.
In the shop:
The P60H from iUltrasonic is the best ultrasonic cleaner for your shop if you service or repair small engine parts, hand guns, disassembled bicycle parts and other mechanical equipment contaminated with grease, varnish, road grime and other substances. For most applications you can use the more vigorous scrubbing action of 37 kHz cavitation but for particularly tenacious deposits you can activate the pulse mode to produce a 20% increase in ultrasonic power. Polished surfaces should be cleaned at 80 kHz to avoid potential damage to the finish.
Other features and benefits of the best ultrasonic cleaner – the P60H
- Highest average and peak ultrasonic power commercially available for outstanding results
- Four ultrasonic modes: clean, intense clean, dissolve and degas for unprecedented versatility
- Operator-controlled pause function allows product or sample inspection
- Temperature controlled auto-start for added convenience
- Precision German construction for superior quality
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily maintained stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain valve opens rear-mounted drain
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Auto safety shut-off after 12 hours prevents unintended permanent operation
- Auto safety shut-off at 90°C protects against excess temperatures
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket and accessories separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed