Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner P120H
Dual frequency, Variable Power, Maximum versatility
- Dual-Frequency 37 or 80 kHz for tough or gentle mixing or cleaning
- Adjustable ultrasonic intensity from 30 to 100%
- Set auto frequency switchover for coarse and fine cleaning at 30-sec intervals
- Activate Pulse mode to dislodge stubborn contaminants
- Set power, frequency, time, temperature, sweep, and degas with the easy-to-use control panel
Ultrasonic Cleaner with Unprecedented Power and Versatility
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions. (See comment below*)
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of ultrasonic power.
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Fast, thorough cleaning and mixing with the P120H sonicator bath
The P120H sonicator bath may well be the only unit you need to quickly and effectively handle the entire gamut of tasks that are performed by ultrasonic cleaners from iUltrasonic Although a single unit it can function as two or more separate cleaners because it operates at a user-controlled 37 kHz or 80 kHz frequency and can be set to automatically shift between the two at 30-second intervals. Position the job in the mesh basket (available separately) then select 37 kHz for cleaning difficult to remove contaminants and for mixing, dissolving, dispersing and degassing samples. At the quieter 80 kHz frequency, these aqueous parts washers gently clean delicate equipment including the interiors of small tubes and blind holes.
Buy the P120H sonicator bath and enjoy total control
Check out the intuitive control panel of this 3.5-gallon ultrasonic cleaner. The temperature control engages the auto-start function when the set temperature is reached. The pulse control provides sharp spikes in ultrasonic power to blast away particularly reticent contaminants. Adjust the power control to match the durability of surfaces being cleaned. As you become more familiar with the P120H sonicator bath you'll find an increasing number of applications that contribute to your productivity.
Other features and benefits of the P120H sonicator bath
- Highest ultrasonic power commercially available for outstanding results
- Four ultrasonic modes: clean, intense clean, dissolve and degas for unprecedented versatility
- Pause function allows product or sample inspection
- Precision German construction for superior quality
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily maintained stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain valve opens rear-mounted drain
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Auto safety shut-off after 12 hours prevents unintended permanent operation
- Auto safety shut-off at 90°C protects against excess temperatures
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket and accessories separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed