These Digital Ultrasonic Cleaners Provide Unmatched Flexibility & Power
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of ultrasonic power.
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
There's no need to turn down business due to the lack of flexibility in handling various cleaning requirements if your lab or shop is equipped with P70H digital ultrasonic cleaners from iUltrasonic. Each of these amazing ultrasonic cleaners has the capability of handling virtually any cleaning operation that comes across your counter – plus giving you the ability to develop custom cleaning procedures to meet your customers' specialized requirements.
No other digital ultrasonic cleaners like it
We challenge you to find a digital ultrasonic cleaner that matches the features found in the P70H. We'll bet that in order to do so you'll have to buy at least two cleaners, neither of which will deliver what's packed in the P70H.
Program it for 37 kHz operation then place up to 18-inch laparoscopic instruments or metal components such as gears, castings and forgings into the basket (available separately) to quickly remove soils. In the lab, use this frequency to dissolve or disperse difficult samples. Dissolving or dispersing thermally labile samples? Use our optional cooling coil to prevent the bath from heating up during operation.
For delicate cleaning or to remove soils from small orifices such as capillary tubes, set the frequency to the quieter 80 kHz. You can even alternate between the two at 30 second intervals, and then hit the pause button to remove and inspect the results.
Added functionality is provided by the pulse mode that provides a 20% increase in ultrasonic power to blast away more stubborn contaminants, and by adjusting the power from 30 to 100% to accommodate delicate or tough surfaces.
Other features and benefits of P70H digital ultrasonic cleaners
- Highest ultrasonic power commercially available for outstanding results
- Four ultrasonic modes: clean, intense clean, dissolve and degas for unprecedented versatility
- Adjustable ultrasonic power from 30 to 100%
- Temperature controlled auto-start for added convenience
- Precision German construction for superior quality
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily maintained stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain valve opens rear-mounted drain
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Auto safety shut-off after 12 hours prevents unintended permanent operation
- Auto safety shut-off at 90°C protects against excess temperatures
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket and accessories separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Dual frequency, Variable Power, Maximum versatility
- Develop customized cleaning procedures for most any material
- Take on cleaning tasks that other shops turn down
- Program ultrasonic frequencies, power, temperature, time, sweep, degas and pulse
- Keep track of operations with the full-featured display panel
- Auto time and temperature switch-offs protect your investment if you forget
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S70H.