An Ultrasonic Cleaner that Quickly Pays for Itself
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
There’s only one chance to make a good first impression. With the 4-gallon capacity TI-H15 MF2 ultrasonic washer machine on your workbench your prospects will see at a glance that you’re a totally professional organization. A gleaming stainless steel housing and full-featured control panel sends the message that you’re able to take on tough or gentle ultrasonic cleaning jobs. You can order benchtop ultrasonic cleaner units with an optional hinged insulated cover for quieter operation at the 25 kHz ultrasonic frequency. This ultrasonic washer machine not only looks impressive, it is impressive.
Versatile: that’s the TI-H15 MF2 ultrasonic washer machine
Take a close look at the control panel on the TI-H15 MF2 ultrasonic washer machine. You’ll quickly see that with this single unit you can take on ultrasonic cleaning jobs requiring special treatment other cleaners just can’t deliver. Among the most significant: the ability to switch frequencies between 25 and 45 kHz for coarse and fine cleaning, adjust the power from 10% to 100% to match the robustness of objects being cleaned, and control the cleaning temperature from 30°C to 80°C.
Moreover, these units are so well constructed you can run them for long cleaning cycles without fear of damage. The welded tanks manufactured from special cavitation-resistant stainless steel have an extra long lifetime.
Other reasons to choose the TI-H15 MF2 ultrasonic washer machine
- Precision German construction
- Heavy-duty cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank
- Attractively styled easily cleaned stainless steel housing
- Dry run protected heating
- Heater pilot lamp turns off when set temperature is reached
- Quick-drain duct for solution replacement
- Plastic carrying handles for easy repositioning
- 3-year tank warranty protects your investment
- Comes with tank and operations manual
- Optional baskets, basic stainless steel lid or hinged sound-deadening cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
- The industrial ultrasonic cleaner – A big step up from a lab model
- Choose 25 kHz for coarse cleaning and removing lapping and polishing media
- Select 45 kHz for fine cleaning, removing oil and grease
- Added versatility with adjustable ultrasonic power
- Time and temperature controls for custom cleaning cycles
- Degas, normal and sweep functions add further efficiencies