The Elmasonic Select 80 for Surgical Instruments and General Parts Cleaning
A 2.5 gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner for Healthcare Facilities and the Shop
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
For medical and surgical instruments as well as general parts cleaning the sleek, powerful Elmasonic Select 80 ultrasonic unit deserves your careful evaluation.
An ideal ultrasonic cleaner for surgical instruments
Cleaning surgical instruments is part of a multi-step process essential to avoid the transmittal of contaminants in order to protect patients (as well as medical practitioners) in the surgical suite.
Ultrasonic cleaners such as the Elmasonic Select 80 produce billions of microscopic bubbles in cleaning solutions such as MedClean C7 formulated for medical and surgical instruments. The bubbles penetrate the tiniest cracks and crevices in the instruments to safely and quickly blast away adhering contaminants.
And for cleaning and degreasing in the shop
Powerful ultrasonic cavitation delivered by multiple 37 kHz transducers in the 2.5 gallon Elmasonic Select 80 unit make manual scrubbing along with solvent disposal problems seem like a bad dream. Cleaning is fast and thorough as the millions of minute cavitation bubbles in the biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution reach into the smallest cracks and crevices to blast away contaminants. The result: a clean surface for further processing or component reassembly.
With the Elmasonic Select 80 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, smartly styled stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Five ultrasonic modes for thorough and rapid cleaning in the surgical suite or shop
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S80H.