An Ultrasonic Cleaner to Boost Business Efficiency
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
Smart business owners know that investing in an ultrasonic cleaner can help turn a profit. This is because the tremendous efficiency advantages ultrasonic cleaning has over conventional parts washers, aerosol sprays and similar environmentally unfriendly cleaning techniques.
Put the Elmasonic Select 60 equipment to work in your shop
Fast cleaning is provided by powerful 37 kHz transducers generating cavitation action that quickly reaches all surfaces of parts being cleaned to blast away contaminants. A variety of biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrates lets you match the solution to the task at hand.
As you become more experienced with the 1.5 gallon capacity Elmasonic Select 60 ultrasonic cleaner you’ll develop and perfect procedures for whatever you are cleaning. Then save time by programming up to 4 of them into this versatile unit for immediate call-up and reproducible results without supervision.
With the Elmasonic Select 60 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, smartly styled stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Five ultrasonic modes for thorough and rapid cleaning, mixing, and degassing
- store up to 4 commonly used programs to save you setup time
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
This product replaces the discontinued Elmasonic S60H.