Designed for Shops Handing Multiple Cleaning Challenges
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
If your company depends on fast, efficient ultrasonic cleaning in order to turn a profit you will appreciate the capabilities and 4.7-gallon capacity of the versatile Elmasonic Select 180 ultrasonic cleaner. The Select series offered by iUltrasonic exemplifies Elma's 70+ years of experience in designing and building ultrasonic cleaning equipment. The Elmasonic Select 180 contains features companies like yours find critical when it comes to increasing your throughput and your customers' satisfaction.
You can also rely on the professionals at iUltrasonic to recommend from our wide variety of cleaning solution formulations those that meet your specific cleaning challenges.
With the Elmasonic Select 180 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Programming capabilities help tailor cleaning tasks for consistent results
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status