Warm or cold air dryer to fit Elma size 100 or 120 basket. The basket of parts can be transferred directly from the ultrasonic cleaner to the dryer, usually with a rinsing step in between.
- Switchable hot air 70⁰C (158 °F) and cold air blower for drying sensitive parts
- Automatically shuts down to avoid overheating
- 3 sizes accommodate commonly used ultrasonic cleaner baskets
- Simple and fast operation
- Replaceable filter assures clean air enters the unit
Designed for production, workshop and service shops, Elmadry TD drying units are available in three sizes that accommodate a number of cleaning baskets in the Elma family of ultrasonic cleaners. A typical procedure is rinsing parts after they are brought out of the cleaner then placing the basket and parts in the Elmadry TD unit.
Activate the unit when the vented cover is in place to provide turbulence and vent moisture-laden air to the outside. After hot air drying you can switch the unit to cold to cool hot parts.