Fully Programmable Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
LED control panel: Clearly displays all set and actual operational parameters
Benefit: Allows for quick, easy setting and monitoring of process status
Dual-Frequency: Set unit to clean at 25 kHz or 45 kHz
Benefit: Accomplish a broad range of cleaning tasks with a single ultrasonic cleaner
Sweep mode: Continuous slight frequency variation eliminates hot spots, dead zones and standing waves
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning; prevents damage to electronic components
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of increased ultrasonic power
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants; quickly degasses fresh solutions
Dynamic mode: Unit auto-switches between sweep and pulse modes
Benefit: Faster cleaning results for highly soiled, difficult-to-clean products
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater 30° to 80°C
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removing grease and oil
Timer: Set from 1 - 30 minutes or continuous with manual shut off
Benefit: Lets you “set and forget” cleaning cycle and attend to other matters
Safety auto-off: Shuts down after 12 hours continuous operation or if liquid reaches 90°C
Benefit: Prevents damage to parts and the equipment if you fail to shut it off
Drain: Side-mounted stainless steel ball valve
Benefit: Speeds solution changes and tank cleaning
A lot of consideration goes into selecting an industrial ultrasonic cleaning machine, but the Elma xtra ST1400H makes the selection easy. Here is a heavy-duty unit that warrants a check mark next to every feature on your criteria list. That’s because it is the result of Elma’s 50+ years of experience in designing and perfecting ultrasonic cleaning equipment aimed at improving cleaning efficiencies and throughput. Or, said differently, improving your profit-making potential.
Operating the xtra ST1400H industrial ultrasonic cleaning machine
What better way to describe how great this industrial ultrasonic cleaning machine is than to map out a typical operating cycle that you program using the intuitive control panel and its full range of LED displays.
- Mix and add 33 gallons of ultrasonic cleaning solution to the stainless steel tank
- Turn on the heater and activate the Pulse mode for 10 minutes to degas the solution
- Place products in the mesh basket (available separately) and lower them into the solution
- Set the cleaning cycle frequency, time and temperature. The unit will start when the temperature is reached and turn off at the end of the set time. Set and current values are indicated by LED displays. Safety shutoffs protect against excessive temperature (90°C) or after 12 hours continuous operation.
- At the end of the cleaning cycle remove, rinse and inspect. Products are then ready for further processing.
If parts are particularly challenging or have tenacious deposits simply activate the pulse mode for a 20% blast of extra ultrasonic power or the dynamic sweep/pulse mode to solve the cleaning problem.
With experience you’ll soon develop SOPs that speed the flow of products through your ultrasonic cleaning cycles.
A list of xtra ST1400H industrial ultrasonic cleaning machine attributes
- Alternate sweep/pulse mode for enhanced cleaning action
- A welded cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank
- Attractively styled easily cleaned stainless steel housing
- Roller mounts for easy moving; roller stops hold unit in place
- Full function ergonomic control panel
- Control and generator components can be quickly removed and exchanged
- Handy basket fixtures for cleaning and draining
- Side-mounted ball valve drain eases solution changing
- Slanted tank floor for fast solution draining
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Precision German construction; 3-year warranty for single-shift operation
- Options include several basket configurations, stainless steel lid, and hinged flip-top sound-deadening cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
- 33 gallon capacity for big cleaning jobs
- 10-minute degassing saves time
- 25 or 45 kHz for tough or gentle cleaning
- Sweep mode delivers uniform contaminant removal
- Easily serviced electronics reduce downtime
- Time and temperature controls put you in charge