A Medium-Capacity Ultrasonic Cleaner for Demanding Industrial Applications
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of ultrasonic power.
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Fast, thorough cleaning with the P120H bath sonicator
Just like the Elma Transonic, this bath sonicator from iUltrasonic will soon pay for itself by quickly and thoroughly removing grease, oil, coolant, and debris from cast, machined and fabricated parts prior to further processing, or for any other application where powerful and controlled cleaning is an important part of your business.
No other commercial benchtop bath sonicator delivers the controllable power provided by the 5 gallon capacity P120H. Position products in the mesh basket (available separately) then set it to operate at 37 kHz to remove coarse contamination or the quieter 80 kHz to clean polished surfaces as well as parts with complex shapes. The automatic sweep function assures homogenous distribution of cavitation throughout the bath, further protecting high finishes from streaking.
Other cleaning requirements can be met by setting the unit to alternate between both frequencies at 30-second intervals. Activate the pulse mode for a 20% spike in ultrasonic power that blasts away particularly adherent contaminants. Or adjust the power from 30 to 100% for specialized cleaning requirements
Other features and benefits of the P120H bath sonicator
- Highest average and peak ultrasonic power commercially available for outstanding results
- Operator-controlled pause function allows product or sample inspection
- Temperature controlled auto-start for added convenience
- Precision German construction for superior quality
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily maintained stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain valve opens rear-mounted drain
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Auto safety shut-off after 12 hours prevents unintended permanent operation
- Auto safety shut-off at 90°C protects against excess temperatures
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket and accessories separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
Dual frequency, Variable Power, Maximum versatility
- Single or alternating 37 and 80 kHz frequencies
- Four ultrasonic modes for cleaning, intense cleaning, dissolving and degassing
- Highest average and peak power of any bath sonicator on the market
- Blast stubborn contaminants loose with pulse mode
- Comprehensive illuminated control panel tells you what's going on
- Adjustable power controls ultrasonic intensity