Elma Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner P30H
Dual frequency, Variable Power, Maximum versatility
- Our most popular and most advanced laboratory model
- Ultra-delicate cleaning at a nearly silent 80 kHz frequency
- Remarkably strong mixing and cleaning at 37 kHz frequency
- Custom programmable to the cleaning task
- Full-function digital display control panel
Compact Multifunctional Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Pulse mode: Produces intense bursts of ultrasonic power.
Benefit: Removes stubborn contaminants.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
When you see the P30H digital ultrasonic cleaner in action you'll marvel that so many features are available in such a small package. Indeed, until now you might need two or more single function ultrasonic cleaners to accomplish the myriad tasks that can be done in this 3-quart capacity multifunctional unit.
Use the P30H digital ultrasonic cleaner from iUltrasonic.com to research and develop procedures for cleaning various types of equipment or instruments. These procedures can then be used on a production line basis using larger ultrasonic cleaning equipment. The multifunctional capabilities of this heated ultrasonic cleaner allow experimentation at various power levels, alternating between 37 and 80 kHz ultrasonic frequencies, applying the pulse mode to gauge the reaction of a 20% burst in ultrasonic power, the effect of different cleaning temperatures on the samples and establishing optimum power requirements for safe ultrasonic cleaning.
Similar flexibility applies to developing laboratory procedures such as safely and effectively dispersing aggregated liposomes and nanoparticles, and for mixing and dissolving samples. Note that this unit is microprocessor controlled. This means that a given set of operating parameters will give reproducible power and performance over time. No more worries that yesterday's SOP doesn't work on today's samples. For thermally labile samples an optional cooling coil is available to maintain low bath temperature.
A particularly handy feature of this digital ultrasonic cleaner is the pause function. Engage it and remove the sample basket (available separately) from the bath to inspect results then continue or terminate the procedure.
Other features and benefits of the P30H digital ultrasonic cleaner
- Highest average and peak ultrasonic power commercially available for outstanding results
- Four ultrasonic modes: clean, intense clean, dissolve and degas for unprecedented versatility
- Adjustable ultrasonic power from 30 to 100%
- Temperature controlled auto-start for added convenience
- Precision German construction for superior quality
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily maintained stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain valve opens rear-mounted drain
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Auto safety shut-off after 12 hours prevents unintended permanent operation
- Auto safety shut-off at 90°C protects against excess temperatures
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket and accessories separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed