Branson Sonifier® Horn Sonicators from iUltrasonic
Powerful, Precise, Easy to Operate
Simplify and automate your lab's sample processing capabilities with our selection of 3 Branson ultrasonic horn and probe sonicators. We offer you three Sonifier units to handle sample sizes from 0.2 to 1,000 ml if your tasks call for:
- Emulsifying immiscible liquids
- Chip assay
- Cell lysis
- DNA and protein processing
- Leaching and extraction
- And similar small sample processing tasks
Reasons to Select Branson Probe Sonicators
By purchasing from iUltrasonic you are assured of prompt attention to your order as well as technical support on the use and maintenance of your Branson Sonifier probe sonicator.
The units feature a scrollable digital screen that lets you check ongoing processes including time, power level, energy applied to you sample, sample temperature, temperature control and the progress of your experiment. They are your best choice when your requirements call for processing low-volume samples.
Check These Features of Branson Horn Sonicators:
- Create and store up to 20 sample processing programs
- Select continuous or pulsed ultrasonics
- Select time, energy or temperature control modes
- Select pulsed on time/energy, off time and total on-time energy
- Program amplitude as a percentage
- Choose from a selection of microtips and a stand clamp accessory
- Enjoy the protection of a two-year warranty
Select from the Branson Horn Sonicator products below.