Sharpertek Ultrasonic Cleaner XPS240-4L
- Great for cleaning injectors, inkjet cartridges, general degreasing
- 180 watts peak ultrasonic cleaning power
- Ships with free parts basket
- Industrial grade 40 kHz transducers deliver powerful cleaning action
- Easily read digital timer display; analog temperature control
Ultrasonic Cleaner Delivers Quality at the Right Price
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air is removed from cleaning fluid, this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Outstanding ultrasonic cleaning capabilities at a great price – that's what you'll find when you put 4-liter (1 gallon) capacity XPS240-4L ultrasonic cleaning baths to work in your shop or service department. Use these versatile cleaning baths for anything that can be safely wetted – jewelry, paint guns, ink cartridges, carburetors and tattoo equipment are just a few of the many examples.
Basic ultrasonic cleaning baths with important features
XPS240-4L ultrasonic machines are designed and engineered in the U.S. A. to deliver the highest performance in a basic ultrasonic cleaner and come with a two-year warranty to protect your investment. The units feature 180 watts of peak ultrasonic power and are equipped with an easily read digital timer and analog heater control that let you set the correct cleaning parameters for a wide variety of cleaning tasks. These features are available at a surprisingly low cost in terms of the benefits they deliver.
More about XPS240-4L ultrasonic cleaning baths
- Adjustable feet for stable operation
- Easily cleaned cabinets add class to your shop
- Superior quality 12 x 6 x 3.75 inch deep stainless steel tanks
- Shipped with lid, basket and operating instructions
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirement
- 2-year warranty: 1st year parts & labor, 2nd year parts
- Designed and engineered in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed