Sharpertek Ultrasonic Cleaner SH80-2L
- One of our bestselling ultrasonic cleaners
- Delivered with lid and cleaning basket
- Equipped with heater and digital timer
- Thorough cleaning at 40 kHz ultrasonic frequency
Economical Ultrasonic Cleaner
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Heater: On/off heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Weighing only 5-1/2 pounds the economical SH80-2L table top ultrasonic cleaning tanks are just the ticket for hair and cosmetology salons and for similar establishment where regulations require cleaning and disinfecting equipment on a regular basis. The powerful 80-watt peak ultrasonic cleaning action provided by the SH80-2L transducer and heater removes all soils and readies scissors, clippers, tattoo and similar equipment for disinfecting prior to reuse.
In a typical cleaning operation first step is to fill the SH80-2L tabletop ultrasonic cleaners' tank with a half gallon of biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning liquid. After rinsing the tools with water, they are placed into the mesh basket and the basket is lowered into the bath for the actual ultrasonic cleaning process. Set the digital timer according to cleaning instructions. At the end of the process rinse the tools then disinfect and store.
Table top ultrasonic cleaners with a 2-year warranty
You'll look far and wide for a low cost ultrasonic cleaner from iUltrasonic, delivering the features of SH80-2L table top ultrasonic cleaners– and you probably won't find one. Superior construction features include a rugged industrial grade ultrasonic transducers and a stainless steel cleaning tank that support a 2-year warranty. Other features include:
- Attractive easily cleaned cabinets that add class to your shop
- Delivered complete with lid, parts basket and operating instructions
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirements
- 6 x 5-1/4 x 3-3/4-inch deep tanks hold 2 liters (2 quarts) of cleaning solution
- 2-year warranty: 1st year parts & labor, 2nd year parts
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed