Sharpertek Ultrasonic Cleaner 550-0_7L
- Our most economical ultrasonic cleaning unit
- Includes stainless steel basket and lid
- Ideal for small tools, jewelry and personal care items
- Digital display timer for cleaning control
- 40 kHz industrial grade transducers for powerful cleaning
Ultrasonic Cleaner Great for Small Jobs
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Digital display: Displays operating parameters.
Benefit: Enables quick and easy monitoring of process status and resetting of precise operating conditions.
Here’s a great little ultrasonic cleaning unit for small jobs in the home or shop. But don’t confuse small size with small performance. The 550-0_7L ultrasonic cleaning unit is designed and constructed to the same strict specifications used on large ultrasonic cleaners. In fact, it’s proof that not all ultrasonic cleaning jobs require the bells and whistles found on far more costly equipment.
Putting the 550-0_7L ultrasonic cleaning unit to work
For example, the 40 kHz industrial grade transducer and 50 watts of cleaning power safely remove dirt and other contaminants from soiled rugged or delicate parts. Need some examples? Model airplane engines, miniature electric train equipment, nail clippers, scissors, hair trimmers, fingernail files, eyeglasses, safety razors, rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. You get the idea.
Simply add a cleaning solution formulated for your particular job then set the timer for the recommended cleaning duration. Comprehensive operating instructions put you on the path to get a clean job every time.
An ultrasonic cleaning unit engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
- Easily cleaned cabinet adds class to your home or shop
- Comes complete with lid, parts basket and operating instructions
- 6 x 3.5 x 2-inch deep tank
- Standard 100 – 120 volt AC power requirement
- 2-year warranty: 1st year parts & labor, 2nd year parts
- Engineered and designed in the U.S.A.
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solutions and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.