Elmasonic Select 900 Ultrasonic Cleaner with Hinged Lid
Programmable production-scale parts cleaning for runs to 6 hours
- powerful 37 kHz ultrasonic frequency quickly handles a variety of tasks
- program up to 4 commonly used procedures to save you setup time
- set cleaning cycles 1 minute to 6 hours with auto shut-off
- brilliant digital displays of cleaning parameters and status
The Elmasonic 900 Select with Hinged Lid for Industrial-Scale Parts Cleaning
This 24-gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner handles Industrial Cleaning Challenges
|Sweep Mode||Provides uniform cleaning via a slight ± variation in ultrasonic frequency|
|Pulse Mode||Brief spikes in power to remove stubborn contaminants or for mixing and sample prep|
|Dynamic Mode||Combines sweep and pulse for optimized cleaning performance|
|Eco Mode||For nearly silent, gentle cleaning|
|Degas Mode||Quickly removes trapped air from solvents and fresh cleaning solutions|
|Heater||Select 25⁰C to 80⁰C or in ⁰F; set temperature limit, program unit to auto-start when set temperature is reached|
|Timer||Set 1 minute to 6 hours, count-down display, audio/visual completion signal|
|Large, Brilliant Digital Display||Shows set and actual operating status; signals when run is complete|
Cleaning large parts or large numbers of parts is easier when you have the best ultrasonic cleaner for the job. The 24-gallon Elmasonic Select 900 cleaner from iUltrasonic meets these requirements with features that simplify cleaning tasks and help insure consistent results.
Use it with confidence to remove residues from food and beverage processing equipment, blast away grit, grime, baked-on residues and other contaminants from automotive and aircraft engine parts and costly plastic injection molds, and prepare newly fabricated parts for further processing or painting.
Operators save valuable time by programming up to 4 commonly used cleaning programs. Call them up on the control panel, start the cycle and attend to other matters. Set and elapsed cleaning time and temperature are brilliantly displayed for distant viewing. Optical and acoustical signals announce cycle completion.
To further increase your operating efficiency iUltrasonic offers a broad range of cleaning chemicals, each formulated to help you get the best results when using your Elmasonic Select 900 ultrasonic cleaner.
With the Elmasonic Select 900 you also get
- Precision German construction
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Convenient side-mounted ball valve drain facilitates solution changes
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable solution concentrates and operating procedures
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed