Elmasonic EH750EL Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Safely cleans a broad range of products
- Superior German quality backed by a 2-year warranty
- Solid design for quiet operation
- Microprocessor controlled cleaning cycle
- Intuitive on/off, timer and temperature control panel
- Automatic sweep function for enhanced cleaning action
High-Capacity Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
This EH750EL ultrasonic cleaning machine solves multiple cleaning tasks
The powerful microprocessor-controlled Elmasonic EH750EL ultrasonic cleaning machine is just the ticket if you need a larger capacity benchtop ultrasonic cleaner. It’s ideal for cleaning freshly machined or cast components prior to further processing, or for a broad range of routine cleaning tasks including multiple rack-mounted PCBs, bicycle parts, carburetors and greasy machinery. Operating at 115 volts and an ultrasonic frequency of 37 kHz, it’s also safe for glass, plastics and delicate instruments. The automatic sweep mode evenly distributes the ultrasonic energy throughout the bath for more homogenous cleaning action.
A superior quality ultrasonic cleaning machine that is simple to operate
Designed and built with typical German precision the Elmasonic EH750EL ultrasonic cleaning machine incorporates standard features you’d normally expect in more costly ultrasonic cleaners. Its stylish and colorful exterior is made of hygienic easily cleaned stainless steel and its cleaning tank is fabricated of cavitation resistant stainless steel for a long service life. Ergonomically designed handles make it easy to position or reposition this ultrasonic cleaner on your bench top.
Set the cleaning time and temperature on the intuitive control panel. The thermostat light will go out when the temperature is reached and the unit will start, signaled by the timer LED. (Or you can select manual start.) Place parts to be cleaned in the cleaning basket (available separately) and lower them into the bath. The cleaner will shut off after the set time of 1 to 30 minutes or can be set for continuous operation. An automatic shutoff activates after 12 hours of continuous operation on your ultra sonic cleaning unit.
Added EH750EL features for added convenience
- Automatic mixing of the cleaning solution while it is being heated.
- Plastic cover reduces noise, speeds the heating cycle and serves as a drip tray.
- Plastic-coated basket handles further mute sound and fit into the underside of the molded plastic tank cover.
- The side-mounted drain valve opens the rear-mounted drain duct to simplify emptying the tank of spent cleaning solutions.
- Dry-run proof ceramic heaters will not operate if tank is empty
- 2-year warranty on parts and labor
- Comes with tank and cover; order basket separately
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.