Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S60H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- Fast parts cleaning with 37 kHz ultrasonic cavitation
- Microprocessor maintains constant cleaning power
- Program cleaning cycle time and temperature to the task at hand
- Time-saving automatic degassing for new cleaning solution
- Time-saving auto start when solutions reach set temperature
- Sweep function avoids potentially damaging standing waves
Moneymaking Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
Led Display: Steady LED indicates set time and/or set temp. Flashing LED indicates remaining time and/or actual temp.
Benefit: Allows quick and easy monitoring of process status.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
Smart business owners know that investing in ultrasonic washers will help them turn a profit. This is because of the tremendous efficiency advantages ultrasonic cleaning has over conventional parts washers, aerosol sprays and similar environmentally unfriendly cleaning techniques.
These advantages apply across the board, whether you are cleaning and degreasing automotive and small engine components, firearms for law enforcement agencies, or removing polishing compounds, fines and loose turnings from newly fabricated parts.
Put S60H ultrasonic cleaning equipment to work in your shop
Fast cleaning is provided by powerful 37 kHz transducers generating cavitation action that quickly reaches all surfaces of parts being cleaned to blast away contaminants. A variety of biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrates lets you match the solution to the task at hand.
As you become more experienced with the 1.5 gallon capacity S60H ultrasonic cleaning equipment you'll develop and perfect procedures for whatever you are cleaning. Operations are facilitated by the intuitive control panel that lets you quickly degas new cleaning solutions, set cleaning time and temperature and protect highly finished surfaces by the sweep function.
More features of S60H ultrasonic cleaning equipment
- Precision German construction
- Simultaneous LED display of set and actual temp and time
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- Dry run protected heating elements will not burn out
- Convenient side-mounted solution drain knob facilitates solution changes
- Ergonomic handles for easy relocation
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed