Elma Ultrasonic Cleaner S10H
Three ultrasonic modes, Extra Power
- More cleaning and mixing power than you expect - 2-quart solution capacity makes cleaning economic, fast and thorough - 37 kHz cavitation blasts away stubborn contaminants - User-controlled temperature and time - Auto degas and sweep for added functionality - User-friendly operating panel
Compact Ultrasonic Cleaner for Small Parts
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Safety auto-off: Ultrasonic power shuts off automatically after 12 hours of continuous operation.
Benefit: Protects parts and prevents damage to machine if you forget to turn it off.
The phrase “good things come in small packages” applies to the S10H ultrasonic water bath, a truly efficient but small ultrasonic cleaning unit from www.iUltrasonic.com that makes short work of cleaning dirt, grime and other residues from small parts prior to assembly or further processing. The S10H requires only 2 quarts of ultrasonic cleaning solution and a tabletop space of approximately 8 x 6 inches. Yet, it has all of the features found on much larger units including auto-degas for fresh cleaning solutions, a sweep function to avoid cavitation hot spots that can damage delicate parts, and operation at fixed frequency for dispersing and mixing lab samples.
Cleaning as simple as 1-2-3 with the S10H ultrasonic water bath
Master these steps and you’ll master ultrasonic cleaning in the S10H ultrasonic water bath.
- Select and mix 2 quarts of biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution concentrate according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Add to the tank fill line and activate the auto degas function. This is required for all fresh solutions and takes 10 minutes.
- Set the cleaning time and temperature according to cleaning recommendations.
- Place carefully arranged parts in the cleaning basket (available separately) and lower them into the cleaning solution. Turn the unit on. It will start when the set temperature is reached
At the end of the cycle remove and inspect the parts, then proceed with further finishing or assembly. You should establish procedures to replace spent ultrasonic cleaning solutions and to clean the tank according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
More good stuff about the Elma S10H ultrasonic water bath
- Precision German construction – small does not mean “cheap”
- A 2-year warranty that enhances your investment
- Dry-run protected heating elements prevent burnout
- Cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank for a long service life
- Easily cleaned, colorful stainless steel exterior
- Noise-reducing top doubles as a drain tray
- 1 to 30 minute or continuous operation lets you attend to other chores
- 12-hour auto shutoff
- Comes with the tank and lid and complete operating instructions
- Optional stainless steel baskets and other accessories are available
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We’ll help you select the right sized ultrasonic equipment, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and operating procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed