Elma TIH500MF2 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Heavy-duty industrial tank with 3-year warranty
- 25 kHz for coarse cleaning or 45 kHz for fine cleaning projects
- 5-gallon tank accepts larger parts
- Ultrasonic power control settings from 10% to 100%
- Sweep function for uniform, thorough cleaning
- Control cleaning temperature from 30° to 80°C
Dual-frequency Ultrasonic Cleaner for larger jobs
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
If you're looking at the Elma Transonic TIH500MF2 ultrasonic cleaner from iUltrasonic.com, you're undoubtedly familiar with ultrasonic cleaning and what most ultrasonic cleaners can and cannot do. The performance and cleaning options behind its colorful and stylish stainless steel cabinet embody Elma's 50 years of experience and innovation in ultrasonic cleaning – all aimed at helping you operate your shop or lab with optimum efficiency. What this fantastic ultrasonic cleaner for sale does is put you in total control of your operations.
Four simple steps to a perfect job with the Elma transonic
With a bit of practice you'll be able to adapt your current ultrasonic cleaning procedures to take advantage of the Elma Transonic TIH500MF2. For example, you'll know what biodegradable ultrasonic cleaning solution to use, approximate cleaning times and temperatures, whether you need the sweep function and, most importantly, the ultrasonic frequency to employ and power level settings. Then it's a simple matter to
- Mix and degas the ultrasonic cleaning solution with the degas function.
- Set the cleaning temperature (signaled when the heater pilot light turns off).
- Set the ultrasonic frequency and power level. (Order the optional hinged sound deadening cover to muffle the louder 25 kHz cleaning frequency.)
- Lower parts into the solution, set the timer and sweep function if needed
At the end of the cycle remove, rinse and inspect your work, then proceed with further processing or assembly.
More good things about the Elma Transonic TIH500MF2
- Precision German construction
- Heavy-duty cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank
- Attractively styled easily cleaned stainless steel housing
- Dry run protected heating
- Heater pilot lamp turns off when set temperature is reached
- Quick-drain duct for solution replacement
- Plastic carrying handles for easy repositioning
- 3-year tank warranty protects your investment
- Comes with tank and operations manual
- Optional baskets, basic stainless steel lid or hinged sound-deadening cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.