Elma TI-H5 MF2 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Combines process control with extra durability
- 25 kHz for coarse cleaning operations
- 45 kHz to remove dust, grease and other particles from hard surfaces
- Adjust ultrasonic power from 10% to 100% output
- Sweep, normal, degas controls for further cleaning refinements
Dual Frequency Ultrasonic Cleaner Offers Double Utility
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
If you need an ultrasonic cleaner that gives you a choice of frequencies and other operating options the compact, versatile TI-H130MF2 Elma ultrasonic cleaner tank is what you are looking for. You have the option of coarse cleaning at 25 kHz to remove loose metal filings, shavings and polishing compounds or the more gentle 45 kHz for removing grease and other contaminants from mechanical components, medical instruments and similar parts. An optional sound-reducing hinged cover is available for the noisier 25 kHz frequency.
A control panel that controls it all
In addition to providing vigorous cavitation at 25 kHz or a more gentle 45 kHz the TI-H130MF2 ultrasonic cleaner tank lets you activate the heater and adjust cleaning temperature from 30°C to 80°C, and control the ultrasonic power from 10% to 100% output – thereby tailoring the cleaning cycle to precisely what you need for an efficient and safe cleaning operation. The ultrasonic water bath's degas function prepares fresh cleaning solutions or can be used for specialized lab operations; its sweep function provides homogenous sound distribution to help protect the products, and the timer can be set from 1 to 15 minutes or permanently on.
Other features of the TIH130MF2 ultrasonic cleaner tank
- Precision German construction
- Heavy-duty cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank
- Attractively styled easily cleaned stainless steel housing
- Dry run protected heating
- Heater pilot lamp turns off when set temperature is reached
- Quick-drain duct for solution replacement
- Plastic carrying handles for easy repositioning
- 3-year tank warranty protects your investment
- Comes with tank and operations manual
- Optional baskets, basic stainless steel lid or hinged sound-deadening cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaners, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed