Elma TI-H10 MF2 Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Precise power adjustment from 10% to 100% for safer cleaning
- Choose 25 kHz or 45 kHz with the flick of a knob
- Welded tank with thick walls for long term durability
- Set cleaning cycle to 15 minutes or permanently on; temperature from 30°C to 80°C
- Sweep permanently activated to eliminate uneven cleaning
Your Best Ultrasonic Cleaners for Multiple Cleaning Jobs
Heater: Thermostatically adjustable heater.
Benefit: Improves cleaning effectiveness; required for removal of grease and oil.
Drain: Drain with valve for easy removal of fluid from tank.
Benefit: Simplifies maintenance.
Degas Mode: Intermittent operation of ultrasonic power for rapid removal of entrained air from liquids.
Benefit: Since cleaning does not start until air isremoved from cleaning fluid,this mode speeds up air removal and gets cleaning started faster. Also degasses solvents.
Dual frequency: Can be switched between two different ultrasonic frequencies.
Benefit: Accomplishes a broad range of different types of cleaning tasks.
Adjustable power: Ultrasonic power can be manually adjusted.
Benefit: You can set the right power intensity for the specific cleaning task, from gentle to strong.
Normal mode: Operates at fixed ultrasonic frequency.
Benefit: Aids in mixing, dissolving, and dispersing samples.
Sweep frequency: Continuous slight variation of ultrasonic frequency to eliminate hot spots, dead zones, and standing waves.
Benefit: Provides uniform and thorough cleaning. Prevents damage to electronic components.
Got multiple ultrasonic cleaning jobs? Here's the answer: the TI-H 10 MF2 best ultrasonic cleaners with nearly 3 gallons of cleaning solution capacity. These aqueous parts washers not only look good in your shop, they do the work of at least 2 conventional ultrasonic cleaning units and with minimum supervision on your part.
Multiple control options with the TI-H 10 MF2 best ultrasonic cleaners
The versatility of the TI-H 10 MF2 best ultrasonic cleaners from iUltrasonic is due directly to the broad range of control options enabling you to establish cleaning criteria for nearly every job that comes in your shop door. Once these criteria are established, you and your staff can take on jobs that lesser-equipped shops would have to turn down.
Sweep, normal or degas? No problem. Delicate parts need gentle power treatment? Adjust the power knob accordingly. Really grungy parts? Hit the 25 kHz option and close the optional hinged cover that muffles sound at this noisier frequency. Medical and lab equipment? Choose the more gentle 45 kHz option. Get the message?
TI-H 10 MF2 best ultrasonic cleaners also boast
- Precision German construction
- Heavy-duty cavitation-resistant stainless steel tank
- Attractively styled easily cleaned stainless steel housing
- Dry run protected heating
- Heater pilot lamp turns off when set temperature is reached
- Quick-drain duct for solution replacement
- Plastic carrying handles for easy repositioning
- 3-year tank warranty protects your investment
- Comes with tank and operations manual
- Optional baskets, basic stainless steel lid or hinged sound-deadening cover
Questions? Contact the ultrasonic cleaning experts at iUltrasonic.
We'll help you select the right sized ultrasonic cleaner, the correct biodegradable cleaning solution concentrates and cleaning procedures to get the highest productivity possible from your ultrasonic cleaner investment.
FREE GUIDE TO ULTRASONIC CLEANING APPLICATIONS
Your information is secure and will not be shared with a third party or spammed